Zukerman. Your best weapon in weapons violation cases.
Weapons violations could lead to serious consequences, including jail or prison, a criminal record and fines, even if you had no intention of committing a crime. Even more severe charges can be brought if dangerous or illegal weapons were used while committing an offense.
Some of the most common firearm and weapon offenses are:
- Carrying Concealed Weapons
- Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Ordnance
- Unlawful Transaction in Weapons
- Improper Discharge of a Firearm
- Providing Firearms to a Minor
- Use of Firearms While Intoxicated
- Improperly Handling Firearms in a Motor Vehicle
- Possession of a Firearm by Convicted Felon
Due to many legal changes in recent decades, weapons laws can be vague for law enforcement officers and prosecutors, let alone for the average citizen. The manner in which the police officers obtained the weapons may be questionable. Your Constitutional rights shield you from unnecessary searches and seizures.
The Zukerman Law Firm will construct the strongest possible case in your defense, based on diligent scrutiny of the facts and our thorough understanding of this area of the law.